The style of the Associated Press is the gold standard for news writing.
- When should the names of government bodies be spelled out and when should they be abbreviated?
- What are the general definitions of the major religious movements?
- Which companies do the big media conglomerates own?
- Who are all the members of the British Commonwealth?
- How should box scores for baseball games be filed?
- What constitutes “fair use”?
- What exactly does the Freedom of Information Act cover?
Available from Basic Books, Amazon, and other on and offline outlets.
More About the Associated Press:
The Associated Press is the essential global news network, delivering fast, unbiased news from every corner of the world to all media platforms and formats. Founded in 1846, AP today is the most trusted source of independent news and information. On any given day, more than half the world’s population sees news from AP.