Interested in doing an interview here? I’m happy to highlight new authors.
If you’re interested, feel free to answer the following questions, and contact me when you’re ready to submit them. (Please keep the question and then the answer together in a Word document.) Interviews are free here but I will post them when the schedule permits. This can sometimes mean weeks or months later.
If you need them posted on a specific date, feel free to upgrade to a paid interview for $10 option using the link below. Paid interviews run when you need them to.
I’ll respond back with the email in which to send them, and I may ask one or two more.
You’ll also need to send an author photo with your questions.
I reserve the right to edit, rearrange, and even refuse interviews.
Please answer all – of these:
- Tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from and how long have you been writing?
- Tell us about your latest book. What do you hope readers take away from it?
- What’s the most interesting book you’ve ever read?
- Book you’re currently reading?
- What is your best marketing tip?
- Do you aim for a set amount of words/pages per day? Also, do you write every day, 5 days a week…?
- Where can we learn more about you?
- Anything else you’d like to add?
Please answer any or all of these as well (I leave these up to you):
- What does your writing process look like?
- Give us an insight into your main character. What does he/she do that is so special?
- How important are names to you in your books? Do you choose the names based on liking the way it sounds or the meaning? Do you have any name choosing resources you recommend?
- How long on average does it take you to write a book?
- Favorite authors?
- Share some of your writing goals. What’s next for you?
- What is one of the things you’re most thankful for as a writer?
- If you didn’t like writing books, what would you do for a living?
- What would you say is your interesting writing quirk?
- Is there a certain type of scene that’s harder for you to write than others? Love? Action? Racy?
- In your opinion, what’s the measure of a successful writer?