Working Writers has grown steadily over the years, bringing in about 350,000 pageviews by our most recent count. Originally all of the articles were written by a single writer, but having many voices and opinions are key to keeping a site fresh and relevant!
That’s where you come in.
We are always open to additional writers who wish to become regular contributors. Folks who want to step up and share their views with our audience of fellow writers. Are you game?
Working Writers is looking for posts about:
- Finding freelance work
- Making it as an indie author
- Dealing with the changes in the publishing industry
- Thriving as a traditional author
- Ways to market your books
- Christian fiction
- New books
- Personal case studies (yours or another writer) about what worked and what didn’t in terms of promotion, writing, and marketing
- And all things writing
And while you can certainly talk about your books or writing in passing, these regular columns should not be compromised of advertisements for your writing. However, you can link to your site and books (see below) and you’ll be given plenty of promotion.
What is the commitment and opportunity?
- Posts once a month.
- We can’t pay you. Sorry. But this blog does get great traffic (about 350,000 PVs a month), has a good Google pagerank, and gets a lot of promotion. So this is a promotional opportunity that we hope will help to grow your popularity while providing a service to other authors.
- You will have an author page on the site so you can list all your books and info.
- There will be a short bio and headshot at the end of every one of your posts so readers will be directed to your site.
- A link on the “our authors” spot on the homepage which takes people directly to your posts.
Sound good? If you’re interested, contact me and we’ll talk from there. Looking forward to working with you!